Thursday 11 December 2008

Skype : calling over the internet

Today I will give some general informations about Skype. Skype is a very famous internet application which allows you to talk to somebody else over internet just like you are talking on mobile. The only difference between them is their environment as Skype supports the calls via internet and you need to talk through your computer microphone. Moreover it is free!! I really appreciate Skype as I talk to my family, girlfriend and friends as much as I want thanks to Skype. All I need to do is switching on my computer and running Skype. We can see each other in the webcam as well.
You can use Skype just like mobile if you wish to pay some money monthly as well. To make the long story short, Skype offers us lots of facilities to use.
Skype is used for web conferences which is very essential in business related purposes. Thus Skype could also be implemented in business too.

Skype explanation on Youtube

No comments: